Sit Back and Save
Powered by iraLogix
If you’re changing jobs, you can continue saving for retirement by rolling over your 401(k) into a NestEgg IRA. The NestEgg IRA combines the money management and retirement plan expertise of NestEgg U and INTRUST Wealth to provide you with a cost-effective and flexible IRA savings solution with professional investment support.
- Roll over your old 401(k) into a traditional IRA or Roth IRA.
- Contribute however much you want. IRS annual limits will apply.
- Set up automatic contributions and systematic distributions.
- Access your account 24/7 on your phone, tablet or computer.
Why go through the hassle of choosing your own investments and selecting the allocation? The NestEgg IRA models, created and reviewed by INTRUST Wealth, provide you the opportunity to have an investment selection that is customized for your needs.
We fill your retirement bucket with institutional class mutual funds so your money can grow faster. Institutional shares typically have the lowest fees and expenses, which help your bucket fill up faster.
We provide annual NestEgg IRA reports that show your progress on the road to retirement. If you prefer to keep a closer eye on things, we can provide you with performance updates anytime.
Open a NestEgg IRA
Create your NestEgg IRA online today. It’s easier than you think. You’ll just need a few things to set up your account.
- Social Security number (SSN)
- Date of birth
- Type of IRA (traditional or Roth)
- Your existing retirement account information
- Bank information (if you want to set up new contributions)
- Beneficiary’s SSN, address and date of birth
Request a Direct Rollover
Once you’ve set up your NestEgg IRA, you may request to roll over all or a part of your vested account balance.
- Go to nesteggu.com.
- Select My Account.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Select Loans and Withdrawals.
To request a paper form, call NestEgg U at 866-412-9026.Start My Rollover
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. If you are eligible to withdraw money from your employer or former employer’s retirement plan, you may roll it over to a NestEgg IRA. You are typically eligible to roll over your savings when you stop working for an employer or if you become disabled. Some plans offer an in-service distribution option when reaching a specific age. Your employer should provide a written explanation of your distribution options.
To open an account, scroll up to Open a NestEgg IRA and select Get Started. Then complete the following steps:
- Enter identifying information.
- Enter beneficiary information (you will need Social Security numbers, addresses and dates of birth).
- Identify where the money is coming from to fund the account (your former employer’s retirement plan).
- Customize your account security information.
- Follow the prompts to log in to your account and electronically sign the IRA plan document.
- Request a distribution from your retirement plan to be deposited into your NestEgg IRA. Select Rollover with a payment method of Check payable to:
- Matrix Trust Company (iraLogix)
Attn: TPA 000394, P.O. Box 21767
New York, NY 10087-1767
Once the money arrives in your account, you will receive an email prompting you to log in and customize your investments.
You can establish a rollover NestEgg IRA at any time. If you roll over savings directly from your employer’s retirement plan to the IRA, there are no timing requirements. If you receive direct payment from the employer’s retirement plan in your name, then you have 60 days to complete the rollover, beginning the day after you receive the funds.
If you roll over assets from your current NestEgg U retirement plan, there are no limits on how much you can roll into your NestEgg IRA. You can make an unlimited number of direct transfers from employer plans each year.
If you are eligible to make annual contributions to a traditional or Roth IRA (depending on the type of NestEgg IRA you have established), you may make contributions other than rollovers to your NestEgg IRA.
You can take money from your NestEgg IRA at any time. All or a portion of the amount you take out may be taxable depending on the type of assets rolled over and the type of NestEgg IRA you established. If you are not age 59½ when you take money out of your NestEgg IRA, you will be subject to a 10% early distribution tax on the taxable portion you withdraw.